Closed Joint-Stock Company Financial Brokerage Firm "DV INVEST", using one or more financial instruments is entitled to the following investment services:
- reception and transmission of orders;
- execution of orders on behalf of clients;
- management of investment portfolio;
- investment advice;
- placing of financial instruments without a firm commitment.
In addition, CJC FBC "DV INVEST" is entitled to provide such ancillary services:
- safekeeping and administration of financial instruments for the account of clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management;
- investment research, financial analysis or other forms of general recommendation relating to transactions in financial instruments.
FOR THE ATTENTION OF LEGAL PERSONS
In accordance with European Community legislation on markets in financial instruments applicable from 2018, legal entity, upon performing a transaction with financial instruments* should have a valid international identification code (Legal Entity Identifier, hereinafter – LEI). In case legal entity does not have LEI code, it cannot perform transactions with financial instruments*.
WHAT IS LEI CODE?
LEI code – international unique code consisting from 20 letters and digits, allocated to legal entity, which plans to perform transactions with financial instruments.
HOW TO GET LEI CODE?
LEI code is allocated by LEI issuing organizations, accredited by Global legal entity identifier foundation (hereinafter – GLEIF). List of LEI issuing organizations could be found on GLEIF internet page https://www.gleif.org/en. All information and required documentation is provided via internet, LEI allocating procedure generally takes about 2 weeks. Upon LEI allocating single time initial fee is paid and annual renew fee is paid subsequently.
* financial instruments are such instruments:
- which are admitted to trading or traded on a trading venue within European economic area or for which a request for admission to trading has been made;
- where the underlying is a financial instrument traded on a trading venue within European economic area;
- where the underlying is an index or a basket composed of financial instruments traded on a trading venue within European economic area.
List of such instruments is constantly renewed and published by European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) on its internet site https://registers.esma.europa.eu/publication/searchRegister?core=esma_registers_firds#.
Terms of submitting the instructions via ING
Important information for Customers
The new edition of the Customer service Agreement of UAB FMI "DV INVEST" took effect since 2015-04-20.
The revised terms of the Agreement does not essentially alter the business relationship between the Customer and the FBF as well as the terms of investment services, thus the further negotiation and signing of the Agreement is not necessary.